The Online Store Returns Policy & Process
Subject to these terms, you may return your ZIMMERMANN Online Store purchase, including sale items, by returning it to the ZIMMERMANN Online Store.
Items purchased online between 4th and 24th December, can be returned for a refund or credit note until January 8th 2024. For items purchased outside of this period, returns other than for faulty goods, must be made within 15 days from the date of delivery for refund or credit note.
If you wish to exchange for another item or size, you can do this in store or simply return it for a store credit or refund and purchase the new item separately.
All credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Returns only accepted with proof of purchase.
Unless the return is required by law:
- Items must be in original condition (including tags) and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- Items must not have been used in photography shoots, Instagram posts, online, commercially or for personal gain.
- All packaging (including garment bags) shipped with your order must be returned.
- Every clothing item has a tag attached reading "Once this tag is removed, this garment cannot be returned". Once this tag has been removed, the garment is no longer returnable.
- For all swimwear and lingerie, clients must try on items wearing undergarments. If returned, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the top and pant sizes of bikini sets must match. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygiene strip is removed or altered, the top and pant sized of bikini sets differ, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Try on shoes on soft surfaces before they are worn as we will not accept shoes returned with sole markings or scratches. Ensure shoes are returned with original shoebox.
- All purchases on cosmetics, underwear, earrings, tights, hair clips, hair chignons and hair pins are final sale. We will not accept returns on these items for hygiene reasons.
- Gift Cards may not be returned and will be honoured for at least 5 years from the date of issue. Gift Cards are valid for use on the ZIMMERMANN Online Store.
- If a client has returned a garment and received a credit note, and then seeks to return the garment which was purchased with that credit note, ZIMMERMANN may refuse the return.
- In addition to our standard returns policy, any returns or exchanges of the Luminosity Ruched Mini Dress or Lyrical Ruched Midi Dress must include the brooch and the brooch storage box, as per original packaging. Additionally, the brooch must not have been pinned to the dress. Returns not compliant with these instructions, may result in the return being refused.
This policy does not apply to ZIMMERMANN in-store purchases or ZIMMERMANN Outlets.
Should you wish to return an item, ZIMMERMANN does not refund international prepaid duties and taxes paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or duties and taxes paid at time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders. Contact your local customs office to seek a tax refund.
While ZIMMERMANN covers the costs of returns using the prepaid returns label within Asia, return postage costs are not refundable and we do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned, other than for faulty items. All international returns should be shipped back to ZIMMERMANN as goods returned to sender to ensure no duties and taxes are incurred for the return.
Any DDU orders refused upon delivery at either the final destination or customs, will have the incurred duties and taxes deducted from the refunded amount and be subject to a 30 day return processing time.
We offer a free returns courier service for online orders, where available. Follow the steps to use this service.
Note: You will need access to a printer to use this free service.
1. Submit a return request
Click here to submit an online return and follow the steps. A return request must be submitted to receive your refund within normal processing times.
On completion of this process, you will receive an email confirming your return details with your return label included.
You may select a refund or store credit for all or some of your items.
2. Pack your item(s)
Carefully pack return item(s) into one package. If your return does not fit in one package, contact Client Services for an additional return label.
Affix your shipping label (page with three barcodes) to the outside of your package.
Do not include the waybill doc and commercial invoice in the package.
3. Return your item(s)
DHL will collect your return on your booked date and deliver it to the Zimmermann Online Store for processing. Once collected, use the link in your confirmation email to track your return.
To view, change, or cancel your existing DHL Express return courier booking, go to your DHL Label Confirmation email and follow the steps.
Drop off to a location near you
Drop off your package at a DHL location near you. Once dropped off, use the link in your confirmation email to track your return.
If your area is not serviced, contact Client Services.
If you wish to return your items via an alternative courier service, ZIMMERANN will not be liable for any loss, damages, or expenses.
To view, change, or cancel your existing DHL Express return courier booking, contact Client Services.
Note: We endeavour to process our returns within 5 business days of receiving your return, however, during sale periods this may take 1-2 business days longer.
Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review. Once cleared, you will either receive your credit note or refund on the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. You will receive email notification once your return is processed, this will occur within 5 business days of receiving your return. During sale periods returns processing may take 1-2 days longer.
Returns will only be accepted with proof of purchase on items within 15 days from the date of delivery. Items returned outside their respective period will not be accepted. An online return request must be submitted to receive your refund within normal processing times.
ZIMMERMANN do not refund international prepaid duties and taxes paid at the time of checkout for Delivered Duties Paid (DDP) orders or duties and taxes paid at time of customs entry for Delivered Duties Unpaid (DDU) orders. Contact your local customs office to obtain your tax refund.
Click here to download a copy of the return form.